Wednesday, February 22, 2017

My Thoughts on ADWI

I didn't participate in the protest a day without immigrants because I thought it would just prove all the wrong reason why we should stay in America. For example if immigrants didn't go to school for one day it just proves how much less schools would be crowded with out them and how much easier it would be for the teachers to teach and deal with a smaller group of students. Some may argue that the schools lost a lot of money because we didn't show up that day but that also goes to show that they wouldn't need to give the schools all that money in the first place if all immigrants were gone. All in all I didn't participate in the protest because I think it would've been better if we went to school and proved all the right reason why we should stay in America and that we think our education is important to us and that's why our parents/family immigrate here to give us all a better education and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment